The Skyrad team has a wide ranging knowledge of energy management and the software and hardware required to create a connected home, and brings to bear a combination of PhD-level systems analysis and many years of industry-honed design pragmatism to produce powerful yet elegant solutions for our clients.
Projects undertaken include:
- Modelling building physics using either commercially available or in-house simulation software
- Designing and manufacturing energy loggers capable of transmitting data across a variety of media and being upgraded in the field
- Producing innovative smart sensors designed to be easily fitted by the end user
- Developing algorithms to interrogate collected data and detect problems in home energy systems
- Analysis of energy saving devices for prospective buyers to assess viability and efficiency